The Steelie Awards recognise member companies for their contribution to the steel industry over a one-year period.
The Steelies are awarded in six categories:
Excellence in digital communications:
Innovation of the year:
- POSCO – Roll stamping technologies for automotive giga steel
Excellence in sustainability
- Tata Steel Europe – Zero-carbon logistics
Excellence in Life Cycle Assessment
- JSW Steel Limited – Using LCA to evaluate the environmental performance of new product development and promotion
Excellence in education and training
- HBIS Group Co., Ltd. – Online training and innovation platform
Excellence in communications programmes
- POSCO – Park1538, an innovative cultural space showcasing breakthrough technology and the ultimate beauty of steel.
- The World Steel Association (worldsteel) is one of the largest and most dynamic industry associations in the world, with members in every major steel-producing country. worldsteel represents steel producers, national and regional steel industry associations, and steel research institutes. Members represent around 85% of global steel production.