Steel allows you to make the best material choice regardless of what you want to do. The excellence and variety of its properties mean steel is always the answer.
- Steel is safer to use because its strength is consistent and can be designed to withstand high-impact crashes.
- Steel offers the most economic and the highest strength to weight ratio of any building material.
- Steel is the material of choice because of its availability, strength, versatility, ductility, and recyclability.
- Steel buildings are designed to be easy to assemble and disassemble, ensuring big environmental savings.
- Steel bridges are four to eight times lighter than those built from concrete.