Programme nominated for the Excellence in Communications Steelie Award 2023
Tenaris set a clear agenda to further reduce its environmental footprint in accordance with global decarbonisation objectives, with efforts focused both on decarbonising its processes and developing a solid product portfolio to accompany the energy transition.
To ensure consistent communications aiming at positioning Tenaris brand in energy transition market niches, while avoiding any greenwashing tendencies, an omnichannel communications plan has been rolled out worldwide, combining innovative approach with technical aspects and commercial needs.
For these reasons both Tenaris product engineers and sales teams were involved as thought leaders in articles both for Tenaris website and trade magazines, webcasts, podcasts, presentations at technical conferences and main events, videos and socia media posting.
With the aim of raising awareness in the hydrogen, CCUS, geothermal market niches and scientific communities about Tenaris’s advanced offer of products and services and maintaining a constant visibility throughout the year to support commercial teams in getting new contacts and expanding the business, the energy transition communications plan has been deployed through several initiatives.
To be highlighted in particular:
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Tech Talks series and related podcasts production.
- #TenarisInAction video series dedicated to energy transition projects.
- Consistent calendar of participations to reference events/trade-shows worldwide.
- Thought leadership actions with our experts present in technical conferences/panel discussions.
- Constant editorial production to cover main ET projects/initiatives/research activities.