Effective: 25 May 2018
Our 10 Commandments
3. We do our best to keep the websites up-to-date, accessible, error free and without harmful components
We make every effort to keep the websites up-to-date and accessible without errors or harmful components (computer viruses, external burglaries, etc.). Disruptions, interruptions or the presence of harmful elements outside of our control are, however, possible. We cannot be held responsible for these.
If you notice something unusual on the websites, please contact us via email@example.com.
We will then make every effort to improve/restore the situation as soon as possible.
4. We trust you to provide us correct and actual information
For the good management of the websites and our services, we need accurate and up-to-date information.
5. You will only use the websites in accordance with their purpose and in accordance with the applicable law
In particular, you will refrain from:
- using a false identity;
- sending us a false or illegal content, junk mail, content that violates or causes damage to the rights of a third party;
- violation of unauthorized access to a part of the site;
- taking any action that may disrupt the operation of our site.
If you are aware of inappropriate behaviour or use related to the websites, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. We are not responsible for other websites
The websites may contain hyperlinks to other websites and some other websites may contain a link to our websites. We do not have any control over third-party websites, nor over their content. We can therefore not be held liable for their operation, content and use.
7. You are responsible for using the websites
You visit and use the websites entirely at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for loss or damage resulting from the use or the inability to use the websites.
8. The websites and components are protected by intellectual property rights
The websites and components (brand, logos, images, photos, animations, videos, texts, etc.) are our property. They are protected by intellectual property rights. It is therefore forbidden to copy, distribute or use the websites or components for purposes other than those of the display of the site and the navigation on it.
9. Our complaints procedure is simple and efficient
Every complaint must be communicated to us in writing eight calendar days after the fact that gives rise to the claim has become known. This can be sent as desired:
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to:
World Steel Association AISBL
Avenue de Tervueren 270
VAT Number BE 0406.597.373
10. Dialogue to settle differences
Nobody benefits from long judicial proceedings. If a dispute does arise, we commit ourselves to pursue a dialogue in all openness, looking for an amicable solution. We expect the same effort from you.